Monday, March 2, 2009

Big Fat Loser


So we are excited to get started with our Wood version of Big Fat Loser! Participating so far: Sue, Lou, Becca, Teresa, Lalo, Dan, Adrianne, Di, Rich and me! We will have our first official weigh in on Friday so be sure and send me your weights (and measurements for those of you who haven't done that yet!) I will post results on Saturday or Sunday in the form of % lost. I will post each weeks winner and everyone else who lost more than 1% of their weight in that time frame. Good luck to everyone and may the best woman (me) win!

Thanks to Adrianne for her post! We have been blogging slackers lately. Rachel looks awesome with her new braces, especially love the open mouth photo!

Kelsey, good job on your guitar! You are going to have to start giving me lessons. I have certainly not applied myself!

ONLY 4 MORE WEEKS UNTIL MOM AND DAD ARE HOME!!

Will everyone let me know what their plans are for visiting??

Love ya!

No comments: