Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big Fat Loser Results

So, I still have some slackers who have not reported their weight (you know who you are!), but I decided that I should go ahead and post the weigh in results from last week. Results may be a little skewed since not everyone has been weighing in on time, but here goes.

Big Fat Loser of the week is Becca! She is down 5.8% from her last weigh in! WAY TO GO!

Other Losers this week:
  • Lou 2.7%
  • Kristin 1.7%
If YOU are also a loser, please let me know and I will add you to the list. We will weigh in again on June 26th and the last weigh in will be on July 10. Only a few weeks to go, so pull our all the stops and make a good effort. You will have an even better reward when you can fit into your swimsuit pool side at the Kruger's house!

No comments: